Music defines a particular scene or magic movie moment. We cant help it, being swept away by the magnitude of emotions exuded or even having our hands firmly placed behind the wheels of our racing hearts and pulses.
These days,more and more indie songs have become the foundations,heart and soul of the big and small screen.
The following are 20 songs that we believe deserves to be in a hit TV series or movie soundtrack, direct from the Bite My Music platform of awards over the past 4 years.namely VIMA, AVIMA, Bite My Music Global Awards and IndieGo Music Awards.
1. A Minute After Midnight- Melissa Indot
Haunting pop song that deserves to be part of the Revenge TV series.
2. Come Get Some (Bangkai Berserker Massacre) – K-Town Clan feat. Dragon Red, DJ Fuzz, Samir, Jin Hackman, Altimet &
Crunk-rock angst that deserves to be in the next Resident Evil movie.
3. Naino Sey – Sanjay Divecha
Gorgeous ballad that deserved to be the ending song to Slumdog Millionaire isntead of the cheesy bollywood dance.
4. As I Am – Crossover Kidz
Perfect theme song for the zombies in Walking Dead as they take over the world
5. Im Free – MT Place
Deserves to be as the ending song to any romance movie where romantic couple gets back together at the airport/train station/space station/submarine. Or the perfect theme song for someone who gets a chance to walk away from everything.
6. Nana Power – Empire Isis
Just the tonic the judges at “So You Think you can dance” ordered. Or is it the next theme for the Fast and Furious films??
7. Shoebox – B- Quartet
This would fit right in with those Twilight movies
8. Memento Mori – Everybody Loves Irene
We dare say this would have crept under the skin of The Sopranos or a Tarantino flick
9. Lets Get Mary’d – Gila Monstarz feat Snake Redeyeremix)
Harold and Kumar go to Petaling Street?? Or something that Bob Marley would give his thumbs up for his biopic?
10. Smalltown Graveyard – Chris Schermer
The sort of Jason Mraz feel-good song that would make it into the soundtrack of The O.C/90210
11. Deeper Conversation – Yuna
Deserves to be in a zillion soundtracks.
12. Every track from Shadow
In similar vein to Moby who has all of his tracks licenced to TV and Movie soundtracks, this hugely talented world progressive duo from India deserves to have their moment of glory.Every track a wonderful treat to savour
13. False Alarm – The Aftermiles
A fun song that deserves to be on the soundtrack of Bridget Jones Diary/Notting Hill/The Full Monty
14. Boredom and Freedom – Bottlesmoker
This would have spiced up movies such as Melancholia and Tree Of Life from its comatose state
15. Kill The Disco – Sushi Robot
Moody-electro candidate for Dark Knight Rises
16. Gun To Your Head – Tempo Tantrick
Perfect for NCIS or even macabre movies like Se7en
17. Marabahaya – Pop Shuvit and Project E.A.R
Deserves to be on the soundtrack of the Transformers movies
18. Boxrocker – Joujouka (Funky Gong Remix)
Deserves to be in any of the Underworld movies.
19. Eargasmic – Dice & K9/ Mobbstarr
Eargasmic enough to make it on Sex and The City